LEARNING LETTERS COURSE
Learning Letters Course was designed to help parents walk through progressive steps to allow their kids to learn letters successfully.
Does this sound familiar?
- My child can't remember letters. We try to review the letter sounds but my child is so frustrated by this.
- My child reverses letters such as b and d. They find little letters hard to figure out--they all look the same.
- My child is working hard on remembering the letters in their name, let alone other letters.
- I'm concerned about my child's progress with learning letters, but I have limited support or ideas about how I can help them.
- I would love to know how I can use the iPad and apps to help my child learn letters, while still using paper and pencil tools.
This course is for you if you want to:
- Help your child "learn letters" by using a game strategy and carefully selected apps to help them review and learn letters.
- Learn how this program can be set up for you to work one-on-one with your child, and also allow them to learn independently while you observe.
- Learn how many skills are connected to learning letters, and be given the tools to figure out what letters your child knows.
- Learn how to focus on specific parts of learning letters to allow your child to be successful and remember letters from one day to the next.
- Learn strategies to help your child recall the letters in their name while positioning the letters in the correct order.
- Save time searching for information, programs and apps to work with your child, in a way that is multisensory and meaningful for your child.
If this course is for you, come and join me so I can help you learn the power of Learning Letters!
Learning Letters Course Outline
Learning Letters offers three levels of instruction, covering a variety of learning needs.
Each Level consists of instructional videos, handouts, and/or reflective questions.
- In this first Module, you will learn why letters are hard to learn.
- You will be given documents to print and prepare to use with your child in the next step.
- In this second Module, you will learn how to use the Awesome and Almost strategy to find out what letters your child knows.
- You will use this strategy to monitor your child's progress in learning letters.
- You will learn how many repetitions your child requires to learn each letter successfully.
- In this third Module, you will learn how to work on the letters in your child's name.
- You will learn how to use visual tools to work on placing the letters in their name in the correct order and orientation (to avoid reversals).
- An App will be reviewed and set up to allow your child to work on the letters in their name independently.
- In this fourth Module, you will learn how to help your child learn big letters using the Awesome and Almost Game.
- You will learn how to use apps to word on big letters and how to customize them to work on big letters first.
- You will learn how to work with your child 1:1 and how to allow them to learn with minimal supervision.
- In this fifth Module, you will learn how to use the same strategies to help your child learn small letters.
- You will learn why small letters are difficult to learn and how to change the Apps to these letters.
- You will be given new documents to set up and use with your child and record their progress.
- In this BONUS Module, you will learn how to communicate with others (such as teachers, therapists, etc.) to tell them what your child knows and what approaches they need to help them learn.
- You will be able to download a free app to your iPad to monitor your child's progress with their Big Letters using the Technology & Tools for kids Learning Letter App.
I want to empower you to help your child, using strategies I have recommended for years in school settings as an Occupational Therapist and have used at home with my own child.
Join me as I guide you through the steps to help your child learn letters!
If you are not completely satisfied, I will refund your money.
Your course payment is completed through PayPal -- after you set up your user name and password for the course.
Still thinking about it?
Here's a comment about the set-up and quality of my online courses:
Online course versus my 1:1 time
- Creating my online course allows me to provide you with years of my knowledge without my one-on-one cost. You are receiving weeks of materials and strategies to help you assess your child's skills and determine what to focus on next.